Monday, February 06, 2006

This Weekend





This weekend Caleb spent his first night away from Mommy and Daddy! While we were at a church retreat, he spent two nights with Grandma and Poppa. They were only too happy to keep him. Since our retreat was only 5 minutes away :-), I was able to see him a couple of times on Saturday for feedings. It was wonderful to see him light up when I walked in the room. He is finally at that stage where he recognizes us and rewards us with big smiles when we go in to get him after he wakes up. Thanks Mom and Dad (and Kimberly & Kurt) for taking such good care of Caleb and allowing us the time away! We love you!

1 Comments:

Blogger erinlo said...

I'm so excited you have a blog!! I LOVE these sweet pictures of Caleb and I can not believe how big he is already. What a blessed boy! You're right- we do need to get together VERY SOON!! Love you, girl!

February 07, 2006 5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home