Fussy
This has been one of the longest weeks I've had in a long time. Caleb has not been resting well, not too thrilled about eating cereal anymore, and is waking up in the middle of the night (which he hasn't done in such a long time). I'm so tired. I have no idea what is going on with him, but he has been much more fussy than normal lately. He's not running a fever and isn't cutting any teeth that I can tell. I've chalked it up to being gone all last weekend and disrupting his normal pattern, but I'm ready for things to straighten out. Right now he's crying in his bed because he doesn't want to take a nap, but he's been up for hours and I've already tried to get him to nap twice. *Sigh*
Any advice out there?
Any advice out there?




2 Comments:
Dear Lord, please give Caleb Your peace that passes understanding. Give him the gift of sweet sleep in Your arms. Please provide to his faithful parents the rest they need and the comfort that You, the ultimate parent, are really the One in charge here. Thank you for giving Jennifer and Justin such a precious gift. Help them, by the power of Your Holy Spirit, to gain more and more of the endurance that produces godly character. May Caleb one day receive the rich benefits of their steadfastness in raising him. Encourage my friend, Lord, and lift up her head. I love her, Father, but I know you love her much more. In Jesus' precious name I pray, Amen.
Thank you, Lisa. I really needed that. Today I woke up with a horrible sore throat. Before I had Caleb, I would stay home from work and rest. Now I can't escape my work! :) Please continue to pray for us, and pray that Caleb will not come down with whatever I have. Love you lots!
Post a Comment
<< Home