Thursday, March 16, 2006

A caffeine drip, please

Question: What is it about going out of town for a weekend that throws off a baby's schedule?

We are all exhausted. Caleb is so exhausted he can't even play, but he won't sleep easily, either. He only slept about an hour and a half all day yesterday. Talk about exhausted (I mean me!). He did better last night, except that he woke up at 5:30am to eat and didn't go back to sleep. So, he took a morning nap at 7:30 instead of 9. When will it get back to normal? Soon, I pray.

So, where can I sign up for an intravenous caffeine line? :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger LisaN said...

Isn't it funny how we used to think we needed a caffeine drip as teachers? And then we thought it would be restful for you not to teach full-time? Haha, I guess we were wrong about a few things! :)

March 23, 2006 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home