Thursday, March 02, 2006

My Spiritual Act of Worship

I found this quote on another blog today and it is profound. I have struggled with my role as a stay-at-home mom of an infant; even though I know it is a huge blessing for my family, it is difficult at times. Lately I feel like I have so many roles, many of them new, and I'm not doing any of them well. I hope you'll be blessed by this as well:

"Hey, I'm no apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor or teacher, but I do know this: Taking care of my kids is my spiritual worship. Writing well is my spiritual worship. Singing "Great is Thy Faithfulness" in church is my spiritual worship. So is washing the laundry and walking on the shore of the Pacific Ocean. Whatever I do, if I do it well and with acknowledgement of the Creator, that is worship."

You can find the entire post here.

May you worship our God today in whatever place He has put you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melodee said...

I'm honored to be quoted. Thank you.

March 08, 2006 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home