Monday, March 06, 2006

Play Date


Today Caleb went to visit his friend, Francesco. (Francesco's mommy, Dulce, and I were teachers together.) Aren't they sweet holding hands?




Then my son decided to beat up on his new friend. (Sorry, Dulce!)





Is it me, or does Frankie look a little scared? He's probably wondering why his mom let this bully into their house!!



Is it possible for a 5-month-old to be a flirt? Because I think mine is. He likes to "talk" to and smile at women wherever we go, like the lady who was making our Subway sandwiches on Sunday. Dulce said he knows just how cute he is! (Probably because we tell him all the time!!) What's a mommy to do? :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger victoria said...

I saw that you posted a comment on my blog and was happy to see that you had one too! What a precious boy he is. thanks for your sweet comments. flirting already, they start young, huh??

March 08, 2006 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home