Be still my heart
Today as I was putting Caleb down for a nap, I was holding him and singing "I love you, Lord" (our favorite naptime song). He stopped and looked me straight in the face, smiled, and put both arms around my neck for the first time (at almost 6 months old, we're still working on that coordination thing...at least one arm is usually flailing about!). It was SO sweet!
He is finally settling back into his normal routine and sleeping much more. He actually slept all night last night! Now if only I could sleep through the night...
Caleb will be 6 months old on Sunday, so I'll try to post some more pictures then. Time is flying by.
"We find delight in the beauty and happiness of children that makes the heart too big for the body." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
He is finally settling back into his normal routine and sleeping much more. He actually slept all night last night! Now if only I could sleep through the night...
Caleb will be 6 months old on Sunday, so I'll try to post some more pictures then. Time is flying by.
"We find delight in the beauty and happiness of children that makes the heart too big for the body." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson




1 Comments:
His first hug around the neck--what a perfect time! (since he has an aggie mom, he's probably extra smart and already understands exactly what you are singing ;-)!
Hope you get to sleep through the night really soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home