Sunday, April 23, 2006

A Humble Request

Please pray Psalm 121 for our family as we are separated by an ocean, for a time.(Psalm 121 (NLT))


"Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom." ~Psalm 145:3

"The LORD delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love." ~Psalm 147:11

5 Comments:

Blogger erinlo said...

Jenn- Bless you. I am praying!! Are you at home? If you are, call me! Jeff leaves on Tuesday for the week and I would love to get together!!

April 23, 2006 11:12 AM  
Blogger LisaN said...

Oh Jenn, you all have had to endure so much separation already! I know it hurts to go through it again. I love you, but I also know the Lord loves you better. I pray He will cradle you close now and take you even deeper in His comfort and love.

April 23, 2006 4:43 PM  
Blogger jettybetty said...

I will be praying that God watches over you all--three--during your separation--that you will be blessed by knowing you are continually in the presence of the Lord.

I just looked at your new pictures--so cute!

April 23, 2006 5:52 PM  
Blogger Heather Smith said...

Jenn, You are in my prayers!

April 24, 2006 10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenn--COme by anytime...Malachi and Caleb can cry together! Emily loves to "entertain" and be a "pappy" retriever. Hope the time passes quickly. I have been in your shoes and the evenings are the worst. Let me know if I can help!!!! Dinner mates if needed!

April 24, 2006 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home