Friday, April 21, 2006

Silent Night

ahhhhhh...no sounds of crying last night. What a blessing! Caleb even slept through one of the worst thunderstorms we've had around here in a long time and didn't get up until 7:30 (he did wake up at 4:15 to eat, though). I feel more rested than I have in a long time.

On another note, could someone please tell my son that dropping his pacifiers behind the bed is not a cool thing to do? We put several in his bed and when I went in earlier, he had thrown them all out. And what's the fascination with the remote control? If he sees it, he wants it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather Smith said...

Before my sister took away my niece's passy, she loved to hide them. They had tons of passy's, and they'd all get gone. Eventually they found them (after they'd bought more of course.) She'd hid them in the seat of her Winnie-the-Pooh push car. Now she has a habit of sneaking brother's passy away, so we really have to watch her.
Glad you got some rest!! Hope you have a good day as well!!

April 21, 2006 9:21 AM  
Blogger erinlo said...

I'm so glad you got some sleep last night!!! The pics of Caleb's hair crack me up. I will be praying for SLEEP for you and Caleb! Maybe Justin can get up with him on the weekend????

April 21, 2006 3:13 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

We trade getting up as long as it's not feeding time. That's the hard part about nursing...I'm the only one who can provide! And Justin's about to be gone for 2 weeks! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

April 21, 2006 5:14 PM  
Blogger jettybetty said...

I can still remember how much better I felt after a full night's sleep!

Our twins loved paccies--I am pretty sure they tossed them out of the bed so we would come and put them back in their mouths. They had us trained.

I pray you continue to get rest!

April 22, 2006 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home