Monday, April 10, 2006

New Tricks

Caleb is now able to sit up on his own and loves sitting and watching Baby Einstein videos. He's such a big boy! He's not crawling yet, but is definitely working toward it. He scoots around in a circle and can move a little.











And so it begins...

7 Comments:

Blogger erinlo said...

Oh my, Jenn!!! Brace yourself....it is beginning. Call me when you need some support. :)

April 10, 2006 6:29 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Batten down the hatches! Hide all pointy objects! The adventure is beginning!

April 10, 2006 7:10 PM  
Blogger LisaN said...

I can't believe he's growing up so fast! Can you slow him down a little bit so I don't miss so much?
I guess not. I do love all these pictures, and I really enjoyed talking with you yesterday. It's hard to have your best friend thousands of miles away!!!!

April 11, 2006 11:46 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Thanks for coming by my blog. My little scale is a bit misleading. My weightloss goal is 10 lbs. by the end of April. So no size 8 for me for, oh, about 7 or 8 months!

April 11, 2006 6:42 PM  
Blogger C. H. Green said...

What a precious baby. It almost makes me want to try for another. Almost. LOL.

April 15, 2006 8:47 AM  
Blogger jettybetty said...

Looks like he is really into that video!

He's way cute!

April 15, 2006 3:09 PM  
Blogger GiBee said...

Oh! Look at those cheeks!!! So cute! hunter is sitting, too, but hasn't figured out how to scoot yet -- he just rolls back over.

April 20, 2006 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home