Thursday, April 06, 2006



Thirteen Things about My Sweet Husband



1…. He is the most loving man I have ever known.

2…. He is an incredible father (I knew he would be long before we got married!).

3…. He will go to Wendy's late at night to get me a "Frosty" (thanks, honey!).

4…. He is a great listener.

5…. Other people respect him, which makes me proud.

6…. He has a way with words :-) ...sometimes things don't come out of his mouth exactly as he meant for them to, but I know him well enough to know what he really meant to say.

7…. He has a wonderful work ethic and works hard to provide for our family.

8…. He calls from work during the day to check and see how we're doing at home.

9…. He is so steady...he takes things in stride and rarely gets as frustrated as I do!

10…. He encourages me.

11…. He is incredibly intelligent.

12…. He will turn 30 2 years and 13 days before I will! :-)

13…. He desires a relationship with God above all else, and always prays that God will give us the wisdom to raise our child to be a godly man.

I love you, babe! Thanks for loving me more than I ever could have imagined possible and putting up with my quirks! It's been 5 years since you said you'd never date me (because I was about to leave the country), but I'm so glad you changed your mind. May the next 5 years together be even more blessed than these last 5 have been.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1.Faith
2.Heather

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!



4 Comments:

Blogger Heather Smith said...

Thanks for your visit to my 13! Great list here! When I get married, I hope to find one like this! Have a good one!

April 06, 2006 7:49 AM  
Blogger erinlo said...

Jenn- I love catching up with ya'll on your blog. And you DID marry a really wonderful guy!!! (Aren't we both so blessed???)

Thanks for sharing in our joy about Selah. I hope to see you soon!
Erin

April 06, 2006 6:06 PM  
Blogger PEZmama said...

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for praying. I found my ring and I am so relieved!

April 07, 2006 10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are a blessed woman. Enjoyed reading your list...

April 08, 2006 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home