Playing Outside

We worked in the yard this weekend (mostly hubby, not me). The azaleas have bloomed and most of the blooms have already collected on the ground; their two weeks of the year are almost up. Caleb had fun watching all that was going on. Quite a curious little guy!

While Daddy was trimming the shrubs in the backyard, Caleb and the dogs played. The weather has been really nice lately. Everything is green, except for the grass which Mollie has slowly but surely destroyed. Only dirt is left in much of the back yard. *sigh*




3 Comments:
I know you would love to have grass in your backyard... but aren't you glad Molly is doing something a little less disgusting than carrying around her winged conquests in her mouth?! :-)
Oops, I just checked. Mollie, not Molly. Sorry!
Am I EVER glad she's stopped doing that! She hasn't caught a bird in a long time; now she just watches them as they play in the grass. Seriously, what kind of bird dog is she? :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home