Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Thank You, "Aunt" Lisa



"Aunt" Lisa,
Thank you so much for the package you sent to me from Alaska. You are so sweet! I love my moose and the little t-shirt. I can't wait until I'm big enough to read the book about Alaska all by myself; the pictures are so pretty. =) Mommy put the magnet on the fridge next to the calendar, so we can look at it often and think of you.

I love you, Aunt Lisa, and I miss you a lot.

Love,
Caleb

1 Comments:

Blogger LisaN said...

That is so cool! I'm really glad he likes the moose. I saw it and knew that was the one right away! I thought that maybe his mommy and daddy could enjoy the book for him until he's able to read it by himself. Maybe I'm just simpling out as I get older, but I really enjoy reading children's books! I can't wait until we have kids so that I have more excuses to read them more often. I love you very much!!!
P.S. Thanks for letting me be an honorary aunt. That's a huge honor and I love it! :-)

March 31, 2006 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home