![]() |
1…. He is one of the strongest babies I know and has been since before he was born! 2…. He started sleeping on his stomach at 6 months when he decided to roll over and won't roll back. Doesn't matter how many times we roll him onto his back, he will roll back over and fall asleep. 3…. The bald spot on the back of his head is almost invisible now. 4…. He likes every baby food we've offered him...even prunes and peas. 5…. He LOVES to take a bath. 6…. He HATES being dried off! :-) 7…. His laugh is infectious...we think it's the best sound in the world! 8…. His blue eyes are the first thing anyone comments on. 9…. The nurses at the pediatrician's office think he is SOOOOOO cute. 10…. He IS sooooooooo cute! :-) 11…. He has a different nickname from just about everyone in the family. Poppa calls him "Little Man." Daddy calls him "Buddy." Mommy calls him "Sweetheart." Uncle Kurt calls him "Lil' Homey." Mimi calls him "Sweet Caleb." Grandma calls him "Precious." 12…. He is incredibly loved by a very large family. 13…. He is a gift from God to his parents and they never forget to thank God for him. Links to other Thursday Thirteens! 1. Faith! |





3 Comments:
Hi, I saw your comment on Lori's blog. And I had to check it out because your "name" had AGGIE in it. I went to Texas A&M as well.
Gig'em.
Cute little boy. In one picture he has the same face as one of my child's dolls. Cute. Cute. Cute.
dave here... I would like to say that you take great pictures! Your son is growing up to be a fine lad.. I couldn't believe that he is now over 6 months old!! that's incredibly insane!! Thanks for keeping us up to date on his exponential growth!
OH MY GOSH! We have TWINS!!!
Why do you have to live in Texas? Why can't you move to the East Coast? Sigh...
Hunter could hold his head up from the day we brought him home from the hospital. He stands and walks if he's holding onto our hands, and he is strong as an ox!
I just can't believe how I could go down this list and say... "Yup! Hunter, too!"
Post a Comment
<< Home