Adventures in Eating
Trying to feed Caleb is always interesting. It usually leaves me wondering, "how did you manage to get food there?!"


This is Caleb trying to let all of you know that he does NOT like it when his mommy wipes his face:


This is Caleb's dinosaur spoon. He loves to play with it, and it keeps him occupied while I'm getting his food ready. He has quite a temper, especially when it comes to his food. If I don't move fast enough and have a spoonful ready when he finishes swallowing the previous spoonful, he squeals up a storm! (My mom tells him she doesn't believe these things I say about him...he's too cute, she tells him, to ever act like that. Whatever.) =)

Momma's sweet boy! Oh how I cherish these times.


This is Caleb trying to let all of you know that he does NOT like it when his mommy wipes his face:


This is Caleb's dinosaur spoon. He loves to play with it, and it keeps him occupied while I'm getting his food ready. He has quite a temper, especially when it comes to his food. If I don't move fast enough and have a spoonful ready when he finishes swallowing the previous spoonful, he squeals up a storm! (My mom tells him she doesn't believe these things I say about him...he's too cute, she tells him, to ever act like that. Whatever.) =)

Momma's sweet boy! Oh how I cherish these times.




2 Comments:
Oh how I remember those feeding time...I have some really funny pictures of food all over my girls' faces...I'm so glad you are enjoying the journey with little Caleb
I guess I would agree with your mom that he's too cute to act like that... except I know you to be a very honest person! :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home