More Pictures
Bathtime:
Bad hair day:
The last two mornings, Caleb has awakened us at 5:45am and 5:10am. We are not thrilled about this alarm clock and are not sure what's going on with him. The first morning he was hungry since he didn't eat much for dinner, but I don't know what happened today.
Caleb loves that Elmo and Big Bird are on his diapers. Looking at them on a clean diaper keeps him occupied while I'm trying to change him. We were in the bathroom earlier and he saw one of his diapers in the trash. He said, "Elmo?" I said, "Yes, Elmo is on your diaper." Then he bent over to try to look at Elmo on the diaper he was wearing, but the clothes blocked his view. It was cute!
Bad hair day:
The last two mornings, Caleb has awakened us at 5:45am and 5:10am. We are not thrilled about this alarm clock and are not sure what's going on with him. The first morning he was hungry since he didn't eat much for dinner, but I don't know what happened today.
Caleb loves that Elmo and Big Bird are on his diapers. Looking at them on a clean diaper keeps him occupied while I'm trying to change him. We were in the bathroom earlier and he saw one of his diapers in the trash. He said, "Elmo?" I said, "Yes, Elmo is on your diaper." Then he bent over to try to look at Elmo on the diaper he was wearing, but the clothes blocked his view. It was cute!




4 Comments:
Emily says that Caleb has CRAZY HAIR like her! We loved the pictures they made us LAUGH and LAUGH and LAUGH! Talk to you soon!
love the bad hair day pics! that is what I imagine mine to look like at 5:10 AM, but I hope not to find out any time soon! :-)
Love the crazy hair--he is so yummy!
That bad hair day made me laugh -- it reminds me of my "other half" every morning! :-)
I can only imagine the amount of energy you are expending daily trying to keep up with your little guy! How are you feeling?
I love you!
Lisa
Post a Comment
<< Home