Friday, December 08, 2006

Hat Photos

Here are some gratuitous Caleb photos. He's doing great! His vocabulary is really coming along...he can say just about all the names in our family (in his own way!), and learned 3 new words while Justin and I were on vacation (baby, please, and clock).

His Aunt Kiki was a little upset that he started calling her "Kooki" over the weekend. He's back to saying Kiki, sis! :-)

Since we returned, he was calling Justin "Mama" and now he's calling him "Poppa." He'll get straightened out one of these days




 Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger LisaN said...

Can I just say that I love gratuitous Caleb photos? :-)

He's getting cuter all the time!

December 08, 2006 4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You definitely have an adorable son...hope you had fun on vacation!

December 09, 2006 7:45 PM  
Blogger The Best Family said...

definately a cutie... oh, those eyes! I think it is just amazing how much they learn in a day at this age... they are like little sponges!! Cherish each new moment and each new word! It goes way too fast!

December 11, 2006 9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie he is! Yes we remember you! How are you!?! So what are your parent's names? We will be there this Sunday visiting...we are about to move there soon!

December 13, 2006 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home