Thursday, December 14, 2006

Update on Caleb

Caleb's been pretty sick the last week. He had a virus, which turned into an ear infection. He's on meds now and is doing much better, and actually slept all the way through the night last night (yay!!). I had to wake him up at 8:45 this morning!

I went to Beth Moore's product office today to pick up some CDs for a Christmas gift and on the way in, Caleb and I passed a dentist's office in the same building. As we went by he said, "Kiki?" I looked in and the girl sitting in the waiting room did indeed look like his Aunt Kiki, blonde, curly hair and all. Luckily he didn't get too upset when I said that wasn't her and we went on our way! She was still there when we left and he noticed her again. He's started recognizing people in pictures around the house. It's pretty amazing. He even recognized his Uncle Scott from a high school picture. I tell you, that kid is smart! (And, no, I'm not biased. hehehe.)

Every time I get on the phone, Caleb says, "Poppa?" I'm not sure why he associates the phone with my dad (maybe because Dad's on the phone a lot!), so we've called him a couple of times this week so Caleb could talk to his Poppa. After a few seconds, Caleb has had enough, but Dad loves talking to his "Little Man." :-)

If you haven't heard, my sister fell down the stairs yesterday (while 31 weeks pregnant). No, she didn't call to tell me (*ahem*), but I talked to her last night and this morning. She and Ava are doing fine, but she's pretty sore today. You can read about her little escapade here. Maybe she'll call me when she goes into labor and maybe I'll hear about it after the fact from my mom. :-) Just teasing, sis. (I HOPE!!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

If I had called you and mom before I went to the doctor, y'all just would have worried. I saved you several hours of worry. You should thank me. ;) Kurt promises to call when I go into labor...like I really wouldn't call you when you first niece is being born!

December 14, 2006 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home