Monday, December 18, 2006

Trip to See Santa

We took Caleb to see Santa yesterday. It went something like this:
















After waiting in line for 45 minutes, Caleb was exhausted (actually I waited in line and Justin walked Caleb around the mall to keep him occupied). Santa wasn't the jolliest fellow I've ever met, and Caleb was not excited about sitting in a stranger's lap. Oh well, maybe next year.

File under: Why do we do this to ourselves?

10 Comments:

Blogger The Best Family said...

that is one of the BEST santa pics I have ever seen... poor guy! And waiting in the line is the pits, too! It will be a funny picture for his senior board someday!

December 18, 2006 9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kelsey had the same reaction her first year but this year she sat on his lap and told him quietly that she wanted a candy cane for christmas ;)

December 18, 2006 10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, gosh! Your Santa is at least SMILING! I know- why DO we do these things???

December 18, 2006 11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. now that I look at your picture again, I am not sure if Santa is really smiling after all. Looks almost like he's having difficulty breathing or something! Ah, don't they all?

December 18, 2006 11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL aww...poor guy! We do always teach our kids to beware of strangers...but then when Christmas comes...we throw them in a complete strangers (and a strange looking one at that) lap & expect them to smile & be happy! The unhappy santa pics do tend to be the funniest when you look back on them. =)

December 18, 2006 11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are the best even though he looks like he's being tortured -- as well as mom and dad!!! LOL

Thanks for participating!

December 18, 2006 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor guy!! He looks totally miserable...just wait until next year!!

December 18, 2006 4:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

AWE poor little guy! He actually looks alot like my 16 month old this year. I don't have a picture of it on the computer but you can imagine how it turned out... come by for a visit, I participated as well.

December 18, 2006 5:41 PM  
Blogger Beck said...

Poor baby! That picture is such a treasure!

December 19, 2006 7:02 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

That picture is too funny. I have a few of those myself. Caleb and I will have to compare when he's older. :)

December 19, 2006 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home