Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Were You Wondering If I'd Ever Update This Blog Again?

I know it's been a long time since I posted anything on here; you guys have probably been looking at those Christmas pictures wondering if I would ever get around to posting anything new.

Well...a lot has happened in the last month. Caleb has been sick a couple of times and we learned through one of these times that he has asthma. So, now our daily routine includes giving him at least one inhaler twice a day. If he's bad, he gets two. He's not a big fan of the inhaler, especially the one that tastes bad in his mouth! But the more he screams, the deeper the medicine goes. It's better than when he tries to hold his breath!

Caleb's Mimi and Grandad both visited us from New Mexico this month. He was so excited to spend time with both of them! He calls his Grandad "Da Da." It's cute. I think maybe he knows they don't live in the computer now! (We all have webcams.)

Caleb's cousin, Ava Grace, was born last Friday. When she gets out of NICU and Caleb can actually see her, we'll take lots of pictures of the two of them. See Ava's blog for updates and pictures of her.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so sorry to hear about his asthma--didn't you have asthma also?? I could be wrong, I just thought you had an inhaler for some reason. Praying for your sis and family. ava is beautiful!

January 24, 2007 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home