Labels: Big Brother, new baby
posted by Jennifer at 8:33 AM
Again, CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so very excited for you!!!
Congratulations!! That is very exciting news.
I will post twice on this great news HOORAY!!
Way to go! God is blessing you again! We will keep you , justin and Caleb in our prayers! REST! REST! REST!
Yea!! Congratulations!!
christy7Whoop!! That's so awesome! Very excited for you guys! It's great that you & your sis's kiddos will be so close in age.
HOORAY!!! Congrats to you.... that is SO exciting.
Post a Comment
<< Home
I'm the wife of one amazing husband and a mom of 3 young sons. We love Jesus, and try to glorify Him in all we do.
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
Again, CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so very excited for you!!!
Congratulations!! That is very exciting news.
I will post twice on this great news HOORAY!!
Way to go! God is blessing you again! We will keep you , justin and Caleb in our prayers! REST! REST! REST!
Yea!! Congratulations!!
christy7Whoop!! That's so awesome! Very excited for you guys! It's great that you & your sis's kiddos will be so close in age.
HOORAY!!! Congrats to you.... that is SO exciting.
Post a Comment
<< Home