Half a year

Our little boy is 6 months old!

He has started reaching for our cups every time we take a drink, so I gave him his own cup. He doesn't know how to use it yet, but he's practicing! He just chews on the top and bangs it around for now!

He looks more and more like his Daddy every day. Someone at church told them they could be twins if it weren't for the 25+ years separating them! (I'm not sure I would go that far, but they do favor a lot.) He's got my round face and chubby cheeks, though!




2 Comments:
He is so cute! He does look just like his daddy. I can't believe he is getting so big! I just know Aunt Kiki is going to be the first thing he says. :)
I can't get over how precious he is! No wonder he's such a flirt -- he knows he's gorgeous! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home