Happy Halloween!
Caleb had fun being Tigger for Halloween. He didn't really understand what we were doing and kept wanting to walk inside our neighbor's houses...didn't really get that we were just going to the door to collect candy. But he caught on pretty fast. He was tired by the time we went to a few houses since he's not used to the Daylight Savings time yet, so we came home and put him to bed. Now Mom and Dad have a stash of candy to eat (like we need it!). One of our neighbors did give him some cookies he can eat, though!
Isn't he just the cutest Tigger you ever did see? (or am I just biased?)




10 Comments:
Oh, he's so cute!! Definitely the cutest tigger I've ever seen! I'm glad he had fun!
My sister told me the first time she took my nephew trick-or-treating, he kept trying to go into everyone's houses as well. It took him a while to just take the candy and leave. :)
How cute! I think it's hilarious that he kept trying to walk into your neighbors houses. Did you get him on video?
He made an adorable Tigger. Too cute!
he is tigger-licious!
Nope, you're not biased -- he's definitely the cutest tigger ever! I'm so glad you guys had such a great time. :-)
In Alaska, apparently Halloween is a bit different... since it was 20 degrees (or maybe less) last evening and dark! Puts trick-or-treating in a whole new category of bravery, as far as I'm concerned.
Dave and I helped with a Harvest Festival at church and ran the Cake Walk. I handled the numbers, Dave handled the live band! You have never heard such cool Cake Walk music! We took every instrument we own -- bass and acoustic guitars, African drum, trombone, banjo, harmonica, and tambourine. It was AWESOME!
Enjoy that Houston "fall" for us -- we'll be stuck in winter until May!
Simply adorable...cutest tigger I've ever seen!!!! Caleb, you'll really appreciate these pics when your older. Glad you had fun! ~Aunt Lynie
YES-- he is the cutest tiger I've ever seen!
I think you happen to be biased...As am I !!! Malachi was the cutest Tigger this Halloween! JK ;) I think they are both cute sporting the same exact outfit! How funny that two great minds think alike...Cheap and easy! Glad Caleb had fun!
Adorable! What fun!
Diane
Seriously, dangerously cute! Love the costume!
Post a Comment
<< Home