Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sleeping Machine

Well, it seems Caleb is really enjoying all this sleep he's getting. He's been taking 2 2-hour naps during the day AND sleeping all night. He's catching up from the time before he turned one when he maybe took 2 1-hour naps and woke up 3-4 times a night.

Right now I'm waiting on him to wake up from his nap so we can go to the gym and I can finally lose some weight. But I can't bring myself to wake him up. Decisions, decisions.

I don't know what to do with all this sleeping! :-) (Oh, wait, yes I do. GET STUFF DONE!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger T.S. Eliot said...

WOW! He must be one growing boy... Elijah has never slept that long during the day. Today was a good day, yesterday he only napped for 1 hour. Total. All day. Sigh.

October 19, 2006 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home