Monday, October 09, 2006

Word Meme

GiBee tagged me for this word meme. She chose the words and I have to tell my meanings for them.

Here are my words and their meanings:

serendipity: I don't believe in serendipity (happening upon things by accident, good fortune, or luck)...I believe God has a hand in our everyday lives and has known our every thought and action since before we were born. We may think they are accidents or coincidences, but really, He knew it all along.

fandango: Of course I think of this great website: fandango.com. I use it to find movies I want to see and to find out if they are showing near me. I occasionally use it to buy the tickets as well. I used it once to spend the afternoon with my mother-in-law at a chick flick starring Julia Roberts and it wasn't any good (I can't remember the movie right now).

cracked: danger to my son! Caleb recently found a bowl I had on a bookshelf that was cracked and could have hurt himself if I hadn't heard the loud "crash" it made when it fell off the shelf.

ice cream: my biggest weakness. *sigh* Hubs wouldn't let me buy any last night at the grocery store. Probably best.

I'm tagging my sister and anyone else who wants to play along.

Your words are: battery, helper, special, serve

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

Those were great! I wasn't sure what fandago actually was. Glad you explained it : )

October 10, 2006 8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Battery---They make too many toys who need these now and make all kids deaf.
Helper---My sweet Emily is my "little helper" be it with her little brother and keeping up with the toys he throws on the ground or cracking the eggs for breakfast.
Special---all the things that make your heart sing (wet kisses, tight hugs,soft baby skin,"notes" for the sick people,belly laughs,etc.).
Serve---the model of what our life should be...Service to God by serving others in things that they need not what we want them to have.

October 10, 2006 1:14 PM  
Blogger GiBee said...

So ... I've been away from checking blogs on and off last week ... EVEN THOUGH YOU EMAILED ME! GAAAH!

Great answers!

Thanks for playing along!

October 16, 2006 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home