that's awesome! That is my kind of kid! And I love how he's so proud of himself, with his big smile. He really is one of the cutest kids I've ever seen... those huge blue eyes.
Too cute! It's so amazing how much little ones are capable of! I've had trouble getting my hubbie to be so neat! ;) Keep him on the right track mom! :)
So cute! Maybe you won't have much trouble getting him to pick up after himself in the future, though you may find things in places you didn't expect to!
7 Comments:
that's awesome! That is my kind of kid! And I love how he's so proud of himself, with his big smile. He really is one of the cutest kids I've ever seen... those huge blue eyes.
Love the pjs! He so cute!!!
Oh my goodness, he is turning into you!!! Oh well, that is so adorable. I love his smile in the second picture.
what a cutie and I swear I have those same shoes ;)
Too cute! It's so amazing how much little ones are capable of! I've had trouble getting my hubbie to be so neat! ;) Keep him on the right track mom! :)
So cute! Maybe you won't have much trouble getting him to pick up after himself in the future, though you may find things in places you didn't expect to!
I love it!
Post a Comment
<< Home