Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Happy Birthday, Caleb!

Today Caleb is one year old!

Happy Birthday, precious boy. We love you so much!!

 Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Blogger victoria said...

yeah, Happy Birthday Caleb. It has been fun to watch him grow through the blog. I know you are a happy momma. Hope you guys have a wonderful celebration.

September 19, 2006 6:25 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Caleb! Give him a big hug and a kiss for me. Tell him Aunt Kiki and Uncle Kurt love him very much and can't wait to see him this weekend!

September 19, 2006 6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday Caleb!
We love you!!]
Hugs and kisses from Poppa and Grandma!

September 19, 2006 7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Caleb! You have so much fun ahead of you. Thanks for keeping the pictures posted so we can watch him grow!

September 19, 2006 7:22 AM  
Blogger T.S. Eliot said...

Happy Birthday, Caleb!! Can't wait to hear how your special day was...

Thanks for the comment! I just added you to my sidebar linkage, hope that's okay.

September 19, 2006 7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, cutie! You have the BEST eyes... and I know your mama loves to see them every day!!

Hope y'all have fun celebrating Caleb's first year!

September 19, 2006 10:28 AM  
Blogger Heather Smith said...

He is so cute!

September 19, 2006 2:24 PM  
Blogger jettybetty said...

I send my birthday blessings to Caleb!

September 19, 2006 6:14 PM  
Blogger GiBee said...

Caleb, honey .... happy BELATED brithday, big boy! I can't believe I MISSED this! I can't wait to meet you and hug you and cuddle you! And Hunter can't wait to play with you, run with you, fall down with you, get back up and run some more with you!

Smooches!

September 22, 2006 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home