In One Week...
...Caleb will be one year old. Can you believe it? I can't. My grandmother keeps saying that the 9 months I was pregnant seemed to crawl, but the last year has literally FLOWN by!
One year ago yesterday I was at the local outlet mall walking my behind off because my husband thought it might make me go into labor. It didn't work. All it did was make me incredibly sore the next day!
I'll write more about Caleb's birth next week since I wasn't blogging back then. It was quite a day! (And it's a good thing we have pictures, because it's pretty fuzzy for me.) :-)
It is amazing how much one tiny baby changes everything about your life.
One year ago yesterday I was at the local outlet mall walking my behind off because my husband thought it might make me go into labor. It didn't work. All it did was make me incredibly sore the next day!
I'll write more about Caleb's birth next week since I wasn't blogging back then. It was quite a day! (And it's a good thing we have pictures, because it's pretty fuzzy for me.) :-)
It is amazing how much one tiny baby changes everything about your life.




4 Comments:
happy early bday caleb. it goes too fast.
Hey, I made a video on my blogsite and you and Caleb are in it! I hope it blesses you. Your comments ALWAYS lift my heart.
Awww...time definitely does fly by. My little nephew turned a year back in August, and my niece will be 3 in January. Doesn't seem possible!
Happy Birthday Caleb!! You are too sweet. We love to check in on you. Thanks for sharing all of your memories with us.
Post a Comment
<< Home