Sunday, November 12, 2006

Big Boy

My brother-in-law, Josh, is an amazing photographer. He was kind enough to come down this weekend and take some (A LOT) of shots of Caleb for us. It was no easy task trying to get Caleb to even look in the direction of the camera. We have about 200 shots of Caleb walking away from the camera! Thanks, Uncle Josh, for being so patient!

I can't believe how big Caleb is getting...looking much more like a big boy every day.




Go check out Josh's website...he has some amazing landscape photos.
 Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are awesome!!! he did a great job and he had some pretty good "material" to work with in that cutie of yours!

November 13, 2006 4:16 AM  
Blogger jettybetty said...

I love them!!! Those are precious! Your BIL is talented.

November 13, 2006 4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, you're killing me! Now I want to see all of them! I cannot believe how much Caleb is growing... wow, it's amazing what a haircut does to the baby look.... and all of his teeth. He is so precious. And you can never post too many pictures. :)

November 13, 2006 9:01 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

He looks so cute! You'll have to send me more pictures. I can't believe how big he is now.

November 13, 2006 10:05 AM  
Blogger Heather Smith said...

Your BIL is a great photographer! Of course having a cutie like Caleb in the photos always helps!!

November 13, 2006 12:45 PM  
Blogger LisaN said...

Oh my goodness -- is this REALLY CALEB? Amazing!! It's like he's in a time warp or something!

I miss you...

November 13, 2006 3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too sweet

November 13, 2006 6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable pics!

Kids Furniture Crazy

November 15, 2006 4:49 AM  
Blogger John and Christy said...

Those photos are phenomenal! Caleb is so cute. I didn't realize Josh had developed his photography this far - his website is awesome!

November 15, 2006 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home