Caleb's Words
(Just recording for memory's sake)
A list of words Caleb can say...
Momma
Daddy
Doggie
Maggie
Nana
Grandma (Gako)
Poppa (Bapo)
Ball
Scott (cot)
Cheese
Caleb can sign...
thank you
ball
water
milk
eat
A list of words Caleb can say...
Momma
Daddy
Doggie
Maggie
Nana
Grandma (Gako)
Poppa (Bapo)
Ball
Scott (cot)
Cheese
Caleb can sign...
thank you
ball
water
milk
eat




2 Comments:
So cool! I've heard about teaching babies sign language & think that might be something I'd like to do someday. Sounds like Caleb's building quite the vocabulary. :)
Hi, Jennifer!!!
Thanks for the comment on my blog... how fun to find you after so many years! What an adorable little guy you have! I have enjoyed reading up on you and your family... and I will enjoy continuing to keep in touch with you! It is neat that after several years, we find ourselves to be experiencing mommy-hood together! It is such an awesome journey.... challenging and rewarding all in the very same moment! :-) Take care!
Love,
Summer (Fowler)
Post a Comment
<< Home