Thursday, March 01, 2007

Pictures of his antics

Proof of the wallpaper destruction. His first attempt:

What it looked like after naptime:

The evidence:

Our picnic basket is Caleb's new toy. He loves playing with the plastic silverware and plates.


Mommy and Caleb having some silly fun:

Caleb laughing at himself in the mirror:


For some pictures of Caleb and his cousins, go here.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY! You have a rebel in the making...But I must say he is a hansome little devil!!!!

March 01, 2007 2:04 PM  
Blogger LisaN said...

Oh man. You DEFINITELY have your hands FULL! :-)

March 01, 2007 2:04 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Wow...I knew he tore the border, but I had no idea it was that bad! It's actually quite impressive. ;)

March 01, 2007 3:29 PM  
Blogger victoria said...

wow he is a determined little guy, huh?

March 02, 2007 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home