posted by Jennifer at 7:39 PM
AWWW! He is so cute. You're gonna make me cry! Seriously!!
Sweet Kisses from miles away! Great minds think alike...When Ben was offshore for over three weeks Emily (10 months at the time) sent many "kissed on pics to Daddy! We spent the whole three weeks with Nana and Grandma to pass the hours alone!!!!
oooohhhoooohoooo ... so cute! Sooo cute!!!
That is adorable! What a great idea. I did the same kind of thing for Ryan when he was overseas in Afghanistan. I know Justin will love it!It was great to talk with you, Jenn. I am praying for you guys, and I know God hears.I love you so much!
what sweet pictures! He has such gorgeous baby eyes!
How precious is that? He's such a cutie...you are a blessed mama!
Post a Comment
<< Home
I'm the wife of one amazing husband and a mom of 3 young sons. We love Jesus, and try to glorify Him in all we do.
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
AWWW! He is so cute. You're gonna make me cry! Seriously!!
Sweet Kisses from miles away! Great minds think alike...When Ben was offshore for over three weeks Emily (10 months at the time) sent many "kissed on pics to Daddy! We spent the whole three weeks with Nana and Grandma to pass the hours alone!!!!
oooohhhoooohoooo ... so cute! Sooo cute!!!
That is adorable! What a great idea. I did the same kind of thing for Ryan when he was overseas in Afghanistan. I know Justin will love it!
It was great to talk with you, Jenn. I am praying for you guys, and I know God hears.
I love you so much!
what sweet pictures! He has such gorgeous baby eyes!
How precious is that? He's such a cutie...you are a blessed mama!
Post a Comment
<< Home