Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Beach

This weekend hubby's family was in from New Mexico and Michigan. We had a very busy and FUN weekend! Friday we went to see hubby's brother #2 graduate from college (very exciting!). Caleb did really well at the ceremony; luckily there were thousands of people, so his fussing wasn't too disturbing. Saturday, we went to the beach. It was our first experience with a baby and sand. Interesting, to say the least. Sand was everywhere! When we were ready to leave, we had to take Caleb to the car, strip off his clothes and pour bottles of water over him to get him clean enough to put in his carseat. I did remember to put sunscreen on Caleb, but not myself. Judging by my sunburn, it's a very good thing he had sunscreen on his tender baby skin.



Here is Caleb with his Mimi (hubby's mom):





Caleb "relaxing" at my mom's house a couple of weeks ago:



Hubby got me a small digital camera for Mother's Day so I can take it along wherever we go and snap pictures. Thanks, honey! :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger erinlo said...

Sounds like so much fun! You have such great in-laws!!!

We've done the whole beach thing several times and sand is everywhere- for WEEKS!!!! It is worth it, though. I love seeing those boys have fun in the sand and water.

OK...I'm really serious.... I am DYING to get together with ya'll!!! I'll call you this week.

May 16, 2006 6:44 PM  
Blogger GiBee said...

Oh, my goodness ... I could just EAT HIM UP!

He and Hunt would be fast friends! I just know it!!!

May 17, 2006 11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is starting to look like a little boy and not a baby anymore. I feel like I am missing so much!!! I can't wait to see y'all tomorrow.

May 17, 2006 1:07 PM  
Blogger Heather Smith said...

Hey girl! This week has been insane, so I'm catching up! Caleb is such a cutey! Glad you had a good time with the family! Have a good weekend!

May 19, 2006 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home