posted by Jennifer at 8:09 AM
How adorable!!!Hunter hasn't caught on yet that he can peek through and see us... thank goodness for that! I can still sneak in and check on him!
Totally and thoroughly...delightful! Diane
Too cute!
Linked here via HM's comments - and I have to tell you...those eyes? That sweet little boy? ADORABLE. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home
I'm the wife of one amazing husband and a mom of 3 young sons. We love Jesus, and try to glorify Him in all we do.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
How adorable!!!
Hunter hasn't caught on yet that he can peek through and see us... thank goodness for that! I can still sneak in and check on him!
Totally and thoroughly...delightful!
Diane
Too cute!
Linked here via HM's comments - and I have to tell you...those eyes? That sweet little boy? ADORABLE. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home