Friday, May 26, 2006

Guess What Just Arrived...

My doorbell just rang and the UPS man dropped off a package from Amazon.com. Do you know what is inside?

This book: This book:

And...

This book:


Well, I'm off to do some reading...enjoy your long weekend!

(P.S.--Did you know you can get that first book at Walmart? Who knew?)

4 Comments:

Blogger LisaN said...

Wow, those are great books -- I'm excited to hear how the Lord works through them in your family!

I have heard EXCELLENT things about _Shepherding a Child's Heart_. Let us know what you think! :-)

I love you, Lisa

May 27, 2006 1:29 PM  
Blogger Heather Smith said...

Looks like you have some good ones to read! Actually Walmart usually has a great book selection!

May 30, 2006 6:24 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Shepherding a Child's Heart is one of THE best reads I have ever read. I learned so much! I may have to go check out the other 2. Walmart, huh? I'm off!

May 30, 2006 6:35 AM  
Blogger Ann Voskamp @Holy Experience said...

I have never heard of Parenting with Scripture... I will investigate!

Thank you, Jennifer!
Warmly,
Ann V.

June 17, 2006 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home