posted by Jennifer at 6:11 AM
what a handsome boy he is!
How precious! I love the one with the baseball cap!
I am telling you ... Caleb and Hunter are so much alike! Both have smiles that light up their entire face, and both are big, but not in a chubby kind of way! My husband has a fit if I post pictures of hunter, so I'll email you a few, 'kay?
Post a Comment
<< Home
I'm the wife of one amazing husband and a mom of 3 young sons. We love Jesus, and try to glorify Him in all we do.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
what a handsome boy he is!
How precious! I love the one with the baseball cap!
I am telling you ... Caleb and Hunter are so much alike! Both have smiles that light up their entire face, and both are big, but not in a chubby kind of way! My husband has a fit if I post pictures of hunter, so I'll email you a few, 'kay?
Post a Comment
<< Home