posted by Jennifer at 5:19 PM
What a beautiful family! Diane
great family picture. And I loved the meme on your other blog--I so remember you cracking your knuckles, hysterical!!
LOVE this picture!!! LOVE IT!!! Adorable family! (read: Young, hip, gorgeous mama... dad not so bad, either -- hehehe -- and drop dead adorable little boy!)
GiBee--you crack me up!
Post a Comment
<< Home
I'm the wife of one amazing husband and a mom of 3 young sons. We love Jesus, and try to glorify Him in all we do.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
What a beautiful family!
Diane
great family picture. And I loved the meme on your other blog--I so remember you cracking your knuckles, hysterical!!
LOVE this picture!!! LOVE IT!!! Adorable family! (read: Young, hip, gorgeous mama... dad not so bad, either -- hehehe -- and drop dead adorable little boy!)
GiBee--you crack me up!
Post a Comment
<< Home