Monday, May 22, 2006

We NEED Some Sleep!!!

Ok, I'm asking for your advice. Caleb has been waking up twice during the night the last 3 nights wanting to eat. He goes to bed around 7pm, wakes up around 2am and 5am, and then won't go back to sleep and takes his morning nap SUPER early. What is going on??? Any ideas? I don't see any evidence that he is teething, but that doesn't mean he isn't. What should/can we do? We're desperate for a good night's sleep over here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you had his ears checked??? Emily had problems with her ears and it always showed up at night...Just a thought!!!

May 22, 2006 12:44 PM  
Blogger GiBee said...

Yeah ... I'm right there with ya, babe! Hunter is not napping well at all during the day, and is so exhausted by 6:30-7:00, that we give him his bath, bottle and toss a dead-to-the-world sleeping babe into the crib by 7:15-7:30 p.m.

And then he wakes up at 3:00. Starved.

And then 4:00 or 4:30.

And then again at 6:00 and won't go back to sleep.

See a pattern? It's similar to Caleb's!!! Except I KNOW Hunter is cutting two teeth ... an eye tooth, and another bottom tooth. They just haven't come in yet. But, I don't think that's waking him up, because he gets motrin.

When you figure it out, let me know!!

May 22, 2006 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home