Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Baby in the Mirror





Caleb has discovered the baby in the mirror. He thinks that baby is SOOOOO cute! That baby smiles and laughs at everything Caleb does. :-)

Caleb also thinks he can walk. He can't. He pulls himself up on anything in the house (pant legs, end tables, chairs, toys, etc.) and then thinks he can go somewhere else if he lets go. I want to go around the neighborhood telling everyone that I really am not abusing my child; those bruises are because he is too brave for his own good. He has fallen so many times already that he winces when he reaches out and realizes the thing he's trying to get to is too far away. When I catch him, I'll be sure to snap some pictures of his latest attempt to send his mother into a frenzy. I try to tell him that he's not able to walk yet, but he doesn't listen. Posted by Picasa

11 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, too! Caleb is a doll! Oh, and I have a black sling, too- it does work great with matching most things! I do like to have a few since there is always one in the wash...!

June 06, 2006 3:53 PM  
Blogger Heather Smith said...

He it so cute! I love putting babies in front of mirrors. Their antics are so cute!

June 07, 2006 7:32 AM  
Blogger John and Christy said...

Hi Jennifer! Caleb is so adorable! I'm just now entering the blog world (http://graywoodfarm.blogspot.com) and wanted to say hi. I hope you & Justin are doing great (looks like ya'll are). And I'm super impressed that you have not one, but two, blogs going.

June 07, 2006 7:53 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

He is definitely a cutie pie! Love those eyes! Thanks for stopping by. Blogger has been on a frenzy lately so I haven't been able to post or comment for a while.

Always glad to "cyber-meet" another gal in Texas!!

June 09, 2006 7:50 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Hey also wanted to let you know that I have another cyber-friend that has the same name for a blog as you. (I was a little confused there for a minute). Ya'll picked the same template too! Maybe it's fate?? Check her out:
http://swvandyke.blogspot.com/

June 09, 2006 7:56 AM  
Blogger GiBee said...

Oh, man is he ever adorable! So so cute. Hunter is just discovering the baby in the mirror... it's hilarious!

June 09, 2006 12:18 PM  
Blogger jettybetty said...

You have 2 blogs! I just discovered that for some reason. I was just poking around because I hadn't seen you post anything all week--and found these darling pictures of Caleb. I love him kissing the mirror--too cute!
Hope all is well with you!

June 09, 2006 3:06 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Hi, Thanks for stopping. Crazy that we have the same title and dog! Your little boy is adorable!

June 09, 2006 5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh what a sweetie! love the pictures. and don't worry about the bruises - they all do that from time to time. well, mine do!

June 10, 2006 4:20 PM  
Blogger Glass Half Full said...

So cute!! Aren't babies funny?

June 11, 2006 1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww one of my most favorite baby stages...the baby in the mirror.

June 21, 2006 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home