Monday, June 12, 2006

A Cousin for Caleb

Yippppppeeeeee! Caleb's going to have a cousin to play with very soon! :-) My sister and her husband are expecting a baby, due next February 14. What a blessing!

Here's how long until the baby comes...

(247 days left)

8 Comments:

Blogger jettybetty said...

How exciting!

June 12, 2006 8:09 PM  
Blogger Heather Smith said...

Awww...so cute! Cousins are fun! (I should know, I have 17 on one side and 10 on the other and that's just first cousins!) Have a good one!

June 13, 2006 8:35 AM  
Blogger Glass Half Full said...

Excellent!

June 13, 2006 9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww congrats on becoming an aunt! How fun! My sister in law is also having a baby, due the end of October. It is their first baby! Reminds me of how exciting that is!

June 13, 2006 10:58 AM  
Blogger GiBee said...

YAY! Those days are gong to FLY!!!

June 13, 2006 11:21 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Congrats on the new baby in the family!! Babies are such a blessing. My kids just got a new cousin about a month ago and it has been a blast!! Fun Fun Fun!!

June 13, 2006 9:15 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

What fun!

I'm expecting in November and my sister is due in January! We are excited to have cousins born so close together!

June 15, 2006 5:45 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Seriously...247 days??? I don't think I'll make it!! :-)

June 17, 2006 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home