He's a Growing!
Caleb is 18 months old today! I can hardly believe he's getting so big (literally!).
I can't keep up with the words he can say anymore; there are just too many to count. Today he started saying "apple juice," and he's very proud of himself. He says it ALL.THE.TIME. Whether or not he actually wants the stuff.
He also recently learned most of the Sesame Street characters. He always says them in the same order: Elmo (melmo), Big Bird, Ernie (uh-nee), Bert, Cookie Monster (cookie ker), Oscar (cocker), and sometimes Grover (I can't spell how he says it...it's not very intelligible yet). He wants you to repeat them after he says them, and we go over and over and over this during the day. :-)
I can't keep up with the words he can say anymore; there are just too many to count. Today he started saying "apple juice," and he's very proud of himself. He says it ALL.THE.TIME. Whether or not he actually wants the stuff.
He also recently learned most of the Sesame Street characters. He always says them in the same order: Elmo (melmo), Big Bird, Ernie (uh-nee), Bert, Cookie Monster (cookie ker), Oscar (cocker), and sometimes Grover (I can't spell how he says it...it's not very intelligible yet). He wants you to repeat them after he says them, and we go over and over and over this during the day. :-)
Labels: new things




1 Comments:
I can't believe he is 18 months old already. He is growing up too fast. I did enjoy hearing all about the Sesame Street characters today! :) Give him a big kiss for me.
Post a Comment
<< Home