What The BOY is doing...
Presently, trying to turn off the computer while I'm using it for the 3rd time in 24 hours. And, no, he hasn't learned the art of working the mouse and clicking on the "Start" menu for this process. He just walks right over to the CPU and pushes the little light. Fun times, I tell ya.
Just a while ago, he grabbed my shirt and wiped his nose with it. Lovely.
He LOVES sympathy, as witnessed by the fact that he still says, "knee hurt," even though he skinned his knee 2 weeks ago. I cut my knee shaving yesterday and it didn't take him long to notice and tell me, "knee hurt." Actually, yes it did!
His language is rapidly developing, which is a good thing. He never really stops talking. Most of the time we can understand what he's saying, but sometimes it's anybody's guess. I'm frequently called in to translate when others are around. :-)
He's learned to say "love you, (insert name)." It's precious. Except he very rarely says, "love you, mommy"...it's almost always, "love you, daddy." I'll say, "Caleb, can you say love you mommy?" "Love you, daddy" is the response. Little stinker.
I would post pictures of Caleb in the bluebonnets, but someone has run off with the cord to connect my camera to the computer. Hmmm...wonder who that could be. He's just keeping y'all in suspense.
Just a while ago, he grabbed my shirt and wiped his nose with it. Lovely.
He LOVES sympathy, as witnessed by the fact that he still says, "knee hurt," even though he skinned his knee 2 weeks ago. I cut my knee shaving yesterday and it didn't take him long to notice and tell me, "knee hurt." Actually, yes it did!
His language is rapidly developing, which is a good thing. He never really stops talking. Most of the time we can understand what he's saying, but sometimes it's anybody's guess. I'm frequently called in to translate when others are around. :-)
He's learned to say "love you, (insert name)." It's precious. Except he very rarely says, "love you, mommy"...it's almost always, "love you, daddy." I'll say, "Caleb, can you say love you mommy?" "Love you, daddy" is the response. Little stinker.
I would post pictures of Caleb in the bluebonnets, but someone has run off with the cord to connect my camera to the computer. Hmmm...wonder who that could be. He's just keeping y'all in suspense.
Labels: Antics, Toddlerhood




1 Comments:
What a stinker!!! :) I can't believe how much he's talking! That is awesome! (Except that whole not saying I love you Mommy part) I watched videos of Lou in her earlier months this morning and I would say "can you say mamamamama?" and she would respond with "dadadadada" very emphatically. She wasn't having the mama stuff. ;)
Now? She lives to say "mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy...." over and over and over. It doesn't really get old.
Post a Comment
<< Home