Thursday, June 29, 2006

Ethan's Mission

You must go read this post by our former youth minister, Brian Mashburn (who is now a pulpit minister in Amarillo).

Bring a tissue.

3 Comments:

Blogger jettybetty said...

Different issues--but this just happened to close friends of mine--one of their twins only lived about 90 minutes--their sweet son was not a mistake--he lived only a short time on this earth--but I know God had purpose for that time.

I will pray for this family--as I am experiencing first hand just a bit of how difficult this is.

June 30, 2006 7:32 AM  
Blogger victoria said...

that was beautiful. praying for this family.

July 01, 2006 4:52 AM  
Blogger Beck Boys said...

Jenn,

I am not sure if we knew each other at A&M or not but my husband Andy and I both knew Justin. You will have to tell him that the Beck's sau hello. It was nice to find your blog. We will keep up with your family. You can track us on our blog at beckboys. Don't worry to much about the weight thing. Our oldest son had weight gain issues only to find out later that he has food allergies. He is growing out of them and doing fine not. Tell Justin hello for us.
Lyneil Beck

July 24, 2006 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home