Friday, June 16, 2006

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!


Daddy,
I am so lucky to have a great dad like you. I can really tell how much you love me! From the first time we met in that really bright room, I knew I would be safe with you. And I am. I can't wait until you come home each day from work, and I get so excited when I see you. We have so much fun together! I know you love mommy so much, and that makes me really happy. (I think it's pretty funny when you give her a kiss!) Thank you for being such a good daddy. Happy 1st Father's Day!

Love,
Caleb Posted by Picasa

(See the tribute to my dad on my other blog)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy first Father's Day to your hubby.

June 16, 2006 12:46 PM  
Blogger Heather Smith said...

Aww...I hope his first Father's Day was great!

June 19, 2006 11:32 AM  
Blogger John and Christy said...

That's so sweet. Love the collage! Even way back on Desert Storm, I knew ya'll would make a wonderful family. :)

June 20, 2006 6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home