Friday, June 23, 2006

A Mother's Heart

“Feelings of frustration are not unique to mothers. People in any task or profession may feel under-challenged, over-challenged, unappreciated, bored, or misplaced in their occupation. But God wants to lift our eyes above our daily situation and give us a new vision for the assignment He has given us. ” ~A Mother’s Heart

Oh how I need this reminder today.




(This book was recommended by Ann over at Choosing Home. I haven't read it, but it's going on my wish list.)

3 Comments:

Blogger T.S. Eliot said...

What a great quote! I should tape that to my bathroom mirror, (or over the sink, I spend more time there) so I can read it multiple times each day. Thanks for posting it.

June 24, 2006 6:08 AM  
Blogger jettybetty said...

I read that quote over at Choosing Home, too--and I can't say AMEN loud enough! So insightful!

(BTW Choosing Home is one of my favorite blogs--isn't it great?)

June 24, 2006 7:05 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

That quote was definately applicable for today.

June 25, 2006 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home