Monday, June 26, 2006

Mischief and a Tooth

What I found after stepping out of the room for a second...



(Click on the pictures to make them bigger)

Can you see it? I know this picture is very blurry, but he won't sit still or open his mouth long enough for me to get a good one of his tooth.


8 Comments:

Blogger T.S. Eliot said...

Wow. Is that a guilty face or what? Hope your carpet is okay... I used Oxy-clean on mine the other day on carrot-colored spit up, and it got the smell and the stain out. Good luck.

p.s. We have those same finger nail clippers-- aren't they the best?

June 26, 2006 9:33 AM  
Blogger victoria said...

oh know--he looked up to something for sure! What a cutie!

June 26, 2006 1:21 PM  
Blogger victoria said...

I am so silly I meant to say oh No, I promise I do have a degree!!

June 26, 2006 6:01 PM  
Blogger Heather Smith said...

He is so adorable. I guess that works for his sneaky side!! My nephew is the same way. We can't look away for a second or something is in the floor or in his mouth or something! And they're just so cute!

June 28, 2006 11:12 AM  
Blogger John and Christy said...

That's an uh-oh face if I ever saw one! But how can anyone get mad at big puppy eyes like that? :)

June 30, 2006 8:52 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Oh my, what a mess! No fun!

July 05, 2006 5:51 PM  
Blogger GiBee said...

YAY!!! Finally -- a TOOTH! Wooot!

And, your family room looks like mine! When did we get all these toys???? Ugh!

July 07, 2006 8:13 AM  
Blogger GiBee said...

Oooooo -- I just noticed the carpet cleaning tip for carrot-colored spit up -- I have like 3 or 4 of these randomly spread out in my family room! (I know ... it was the first comment, but I was so excited about the tooth!)

Thanks, granolagirl12 for the tip!

July 07, 2006 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home