Monday, July 24, 2006

Caleb's First Meme

Caleb has been tagged by Hunter for his first meme. How exciting!

3 Things That Scare Me
When Momma sneezes (it’s really loud!)
When Momma yells “no” at the dogs
-that’s it…I’m really brave!!

3 People That Make Me Laugh
Momma making faces at me
Daddy when he tickles me
Anyone can when I’m really tired

3 Things I Love
My parents
Socks, I carry them around a lot
Standing up and walking around the furniture

3 Things I Hate
Sitting still
Getting my diaper changed
Baby food-I haven’t eaten it in almost 2 months

3 Things I Don't Understand
The word "no"
That I can’t just crawl off the bed and onto the floor
Why Momma won’t let me put the dog food in my mouth

3 Things On My Floor
A rubber duck I threw out of my crib
A pacifier I threw out of my crib
A sock I threw out of my crib

3 Things I'm Doing Right Now
Playing when I should be sleeping
Talking to myself in my crib
Playing with my sock, when I should be sleeping

3 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
That's too far away to even consider right now.

3 Things I Can Do
Say Daddy and Momma
Melt people’s hearts with my smile and big blue eyes
Walk a few steps, although I don’t think I can so I always crawl

3 Ways to Describe My Personality
Brave
Curious
Sweet

3 Things I Cannot Do
Sit still for longer than 5 seconds
Keep from smiling for very long
Sign “please” to Momma when she tries to show me

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To
My “hoot owl” sound
Me laughing
Mommy singing to me

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To
Loud, scary noises
Momma saying "no"--what does that mean, anyway??
the dogs growling

3 Absolute Favorite Foods
Bananas
Bread
Peaches

3 Things I'd Like to Learn
How to read
How to walk
How to sign back to Momma (“all done,” “please,” “thank you”)

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
Momma’s milk
Water
Anything Grandma gives me when Momma’s not looking!

3 Shows I Watched as a Kid
Baby Einstein videos
Football (with Daddy)
Basketball (with Daddy)

3 Kids I Tag
Laura's Lou
Stephanie's Grayson
GranolaGirl's Elijah

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh cool! Gray's thinking about his answers now!

July 24, 2006 12:25 PM  
Blogger T.S. Eliot said...

Thanks, Angiejenn! It's my first tag-- we'll have to mull overs these awhile and get postin'.

July 24, 2006 12:31 PM  
Blogger LisaN said...

Yes, he does melt hearts with his sweet smile and big blue eyes! I had so much fun with you guys, and I miss you already.

Love forever, Lisa

July 24, 2006 8:04 PM  
Blogger Beck Boys said...

Jenn,
I thought I left a message last night but I guess I made it up. Andy and I were aggies and knew your husband. Tell Justin that the Beck's say hello. It is nice to see that your family is doing well. We will mark this page and keep up with you. You can find us at beckboys. We will check in again soon.
Lyneil

July 25, 2006 10:39 AM  
Blogger GiBee said...

Awe!!! He is simply adorable! So much like Hunter!!! Thanks for playing along!!

July 25, 2006 2:32 PM  
Blogger Heather Smith said...

This is just too cute! I love these baby memes! Someday (like after I find a guy, convince him that I'm worthy of marrying, and we've been married for a year or two) anyway, someday, maybe I'll fill one out! Of course by that time Caleb will probably be a teenager! LOL!

July 26, 2006 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home