If You Give a Kid a Pickle
This is what happens...
Caleb's Great Grandma (my Nana) had hip replacement surgery on Monday. Everything went well, but the recovery process will be painful and slow. If you remember, could you say a prayer for her and my mom who's taking care of her. My dad will be having major ear surgery on August 7, too, so my mom's stress level is pretty high these days. I'll write more about this next week.
We're off to see Caleb's Mimi and Grandpa who live in another state. We can't wait to see them! :-)




5 Comments:
That kid is too cute! I don't like pickles either. ;) Hope ya'll have a safe, uneventful flight and a great time in Los Alamos. :)
That's a unique expression! I love pickles so much I can't imagine anyone reacting that way, but I'm sure to Caleb it was a very new experience! :-)
I love that pic! Too cute!
I hope you have a good trip! I love pickles, but they can be a bit sour at times!
I love the pickle picture!
Post a Comment
<< Home