Sunday, August 06, 2006

Family

I haven't had time to upload the pictures from our trip to New Mexico, but I hope to get that done this week. Caleb and I are at my parent's house helping out...Caleb is keeping everyone's spirits up and I'm helping with laundry, dishes, and moral support. My grandmother is still in the hospital recovering from her hip replacement surgery and my dad is having surgery tomorrow morning. Things have been pretty stressful and hectic around here lately. We've been going to the hospital in between nap times and trying to get the house ready for Nana's return home in between that. She is supposed to come home on Tuesday, but she is not progressing as quickly as they'd like so we are not sure that's going to happen. She cannot flex her right foot at all due to a pinched nerve around her knee. It's frustratingly slow progress for her. She said it's the worst thing when your mind is willing & able and your body is not.

Exhaustion is felt by all here, which probably won't improve much in the next couple of days as Nana returns home and Dad begins to recover.

We would be honored if you would lift up a prayer to our Heavenly Father for healing, peace, and rest for Dad and Nana.

2 Comments:

Blogger victoria said...

wishing you all healing, peace, and rest...

August 06, 2006 8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'll be keeping y'all in my prayers. I'm sorry to hear things are so tough right now. Thanks for letting us know.

love, calissa

August 07, 2006 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home