Today Caleb got his first official haircut. He did so well; no one could believe it was his first time. He really liked the fire truck chair he got to sit in!
The pictures of him without the drape on are the before shots--getting pretty shaggy!
Doesn't he look so handsome in that middle shot?!? :-)
8 Comments:
I almost hesitate to say this--but it makes him look so grown up???
what a handsome boy!
He looks so cute! He does look grown up in that middle picture.
He is a good looking boy. The haircut looks great. Thanks for sharing it with us. Braxtonw loves to get his hair cut!
Such a little man! Adorable!
What a head of hair! The middle picture is darling but I love the bottom middle where he looks like he's loving his chair!
I can hardly believe this is your little man! He DOES look like a little man, now, and I'm with you -- that baby is leaving WAY TOO FAST! :-)
I love you, and I am praying for you, my sweet sister.
Forever and forever, Lisa
AWE! So cute! Hunter is getting his next Thursday!
Hey -- I'm going to need some travel tips for flying with an infant for my trip to Fort Worth!!! (if you've still got them)
Will Caleb be there?
Post a Comment
<< Home