All Better
Thanks so much for your concern and prayers for Caleb. He is feeling much better these days and finally sleeping better as well. He had some sort of virus that finally left; we are so glad it didn't drag on for a long time.
As far as I can tell he has about 4 teeth that are trying to come in. They are being very stubborn! He only has two teeth and will be a year old in just a few weeks. Come on, teeth!!
We also bought his first pair of shoes yesterday since he's started walking. He wears a size 4w. When I had my ultrasound, the technician told me that I'd have to shop at Stride Rite because Caleb had big, wide feet. She was right. Looks like he's taking after his daddy's brothers with his big feet. Now if he'll only get his height from his daddy's side of the family, we'll be in good shape! :-)
As far as I can tell he has about 4 teeth that are trying to come in. They are being very stubborn! He only has two teeth and will be a year old in just a few weeks. Come on, teeth!!
We also bought his first pair of shoes yesterday since he's started walking. He wears a size 4w. When I had my ultrasound, the technician told me that I'd have to shop at Stride Rite because Caleb had big, wide feet. She was right. Looks like he's taking after his daddy's brothers with his big feet. Now if he'll only get his height from his daddy's side of the family, we'll be in good shape! :-)




7 Comments:
Thanks for the update. We have been praying for him. Glad to hear that things are getting better. The teeth will come in time. Keep us posted on his growth.
I'm so glad Caleb is feeling better. Bravo, on the walking! Thanks for visiting Elijah on his birthday :-)
yeah--glad he is better. KG is a wide too, I think it is pretty common. SR has the best shoes!!
Yay! Glad he's feeling better. I know two other babies who are sick with ear infections/etc - it's so sad when they're sick. :( At least he's better now. Wouldn't surprise me if he ends up tall like dad & bro and running track/playing basketball like a pro. :)
Praise God! Glad to hear the Caleb is feeling better! Hunter's top two teeth were the WORST coming in ... both pain-wise and time-wise! Still praying for little (oops -- BIG) Caleb!
I am SO GLAD he's feeling better!!!
My youngest has been the same way w/teeth..she is getting several at once.
Post a Comment
<< Home